[pianotech] OT

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 07:13:37 MST 2012

Ron,

I had cataract surgery several months ago and kicked myself for not having
it sooner!! I couldn't believe the difference it made. I'd forgotten what
good vision is. At night, many times I couldn't even see the lines on the
roads if they were faded very much, even with my glasses. So I basically
quit driving at night. Now I can see them even without my (different) pair
of glasses. Which I rarely even use anymore. Mainly for very small print on
a webpage on my iPhone sometimes. I hope it works as well for you as it did
for me.

Avery Todd
Houston, TX