[pianotech] OT

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 29 16:58:41 MST 2012

At my last visit to the optometrist, a few months ago, I got a new
prescription of my bifocal transition glasses.  The staff members talked
about the "computer glasses" that Kent Swafford mentioned.  I think in 2013,
I will get a pair of them.  They are designed to focus in between the
reading and distance.  I may try putting them on when I arrive at the
client's home.  Most of what we look at during a service call is in between,
and these could fit the bill well.  I usually change from sun-glasses to
others when I get to the house anyway.  We will see.

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT

North Shore Chapter

bdornfeld at earthlink.net