[pianotech] Olde list - was "unsubscribe"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 10:56:05 MST 2012

Dwayne The Heckler said: "P.S. Maybe we'll get lucky and get to keep this
list, Also, if all it takes, is to find a maintainer - I'll volunteer !!!"

I think we should let him do that! However, the requirements would be: 1.
Join PTG!  2. Be required to keep opinions to himself unless it is "list
function" related. (Excluding and 'puter systems recommendations too!)<G>
3. Be available 24/7!
That's my Take on it!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.