[pianotech] unsubscribe

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:36:42 MST 2012

Hi Larry,
A quick question: what system are you running (Windows I assume, I'm all
MacOS X or iOS), and which browser?
As a Mac user, I usually stick to Apple's Safari. Unfortunately Higher
Logic is highly incompatible with Safari. I finally started using Chrome
and Firefox; they're much better but still the whole Higher Logic interface
is quite cumbersome (a lot more than "one click").
Glad it works for you!
Patrick Draine RPT