[pianotech] Fwd: Piano information from GOODWAY PIANO

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue Jan 3 21:17:32 MST 2012

Come on, guys. This company has to be legitimate.

Go to the website (www.goodwaypiano.cn <http://www.goodwaypiano.cn/> ) and
look carefully at the picture on the left-the one with the blonde woman
playing the grand piano-and then go to http://www.schimmel-piano.de/ and see
if anything looks familiar.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com