[pianotech] mailman list

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 4 04:05:14 MST 2012

These are software improvement promises, folks.  Not even fruitcake laced
with brandy lasts that long...

Weren't we supposed to have had the new interface some time ago?   After all
the machinations and bloodletting last summer, we were promised regular
updates of progress on specific issues.  When was the last time we got an
update, and one with specifics?  Our presidents vague , we're working hard
on it does not qualify as meaningful communication.  To me, it's just more
blather that does not genuinely inform.

We've had this beast almost a year.  The only change I can detect is that it
runs a little faster than before.  All the other issues that we know and
love still remain.  What is a reasonable length of time for our patience to
wear out?  We were told that if Higher Kludgic didn't pan out, we would move
to something else.  I didn't get the feeling from the President's message
that this is even on the radar screen anymore.  And he's not particularly
savvy at this computer stuff (no disrespect intended here, we all have our
strengths), so there should be an appointed knowledgeable person to
communicate these changes to us.  Who is that, if there is anyone?

Will Truitt