[pianotech] action brackets again

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:04:57 MST 2012

I ordered action brackets for a Wurlitzer G457 also. They fit OK, though I had to file some metal off the front to get the hammer rail back on. Sam Sun told me that it was not one of the Young Chang models that they give reimbursements for the labor. (He had previously said they would give a reimbursement, so I didn't charge the customer. I am presently trying to write the company in Korea.)

Wally

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator

Serving professional and amateur musicians since 1979

5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014

Telephone: 561-432-4121

Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com

FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html