[pianotech] Job Opportunity as Piano Technician in unique PianoCompany in Dubai, UAE‏

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:04:28 MST 2012

The only company I'm aware of in Dubai is Galaxy Pianos.  It appears from their website that they take fully assembled grand bellies and upright back assemblies and put acrylic cases on them.  I say "appears" because their website is vague about the actual production of the belly assembly of the piano and the plate configuration has a familiar look to it. Michael  Spreeman www.RavenscroftPianos.com