[pianotech] Round bottom Steinways and other

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sun Jan 15 13:39:34 MST 2012

I’ve given up moving stairs as well  ............  nothing over 4 steps for the most part.  Steinway uprights are also an added exclusion although I don’t get the call on them very often.  I have plenty of people I can call on that are willing to help (building trades people mostly) but I won’t move a big upright with out someone that’s had some experience due to their size, weight (the piano, not the helper) and you’ve got to be able to foresee the hazard before it gets here on most of them.

Lar