[pianotech] Website Bibliography

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Sun Jan 15 23:35:21 MST 2012

Hi, Paul,

It's English usage, not the American version of the language.

Cheers.

Horace

Paul Milesi <paul at pmpiano.com> wrote:

Hi David,

I really, really like this page!  But then, I'm a sucker for a bookshelf or a library room anyway.  Would you mind if I linked to your page from my website?  Or wouldn't that be proper netiquette?

I think there are two or three typos you might want to fix:

Intro: just titles I have to hand!  Maybe should be "on hand"?

Reblitz blurb: "becamse" should be "became"?

Regulating. Brian Capleton

This is a different kind of book … aimed at students on piano technology courses

Should be "in" piano technology courses?

Very nice job.  Thanks for sharing!

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC
(202) 246-3136 Cell/Text