[pianotech] WNG jack don't come back no more, no more, no more.....

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 19 04:56:19 MST 2012

Hi Ed:

I had this chronic problem about a year and half ago with earlier WNG felt
bushed parts on a Steinway A, and it turned out to be death by a thousand
small cuts - more than one thing contributing to this misbehavior.  I made
copious notes as I wended my way down the winding road, and they are not at
home with me but at the shop.  I'll grab them today and get back to you this
evening with what I found and my solutions.  It sounds to me like you may
have similar issues to mine.

Will Truitt