[pianotech] damp chaser and weather changes and tool cases

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:31:23 MST 2012

Hi Zeno,
Thanks for the info on the damp chaser.  Will that quick fix I did hold the hose up for now. I tried opening that colar, but I was afraid of breaking that plastic clamp.  I'm thinking about calling the customer and just mentioning that their number came up and asking how the piano is doing?  Would that be a good plan?

Dave, what case did you purchase from an office supply store?  Any recommendations? i.e. computer case, lap top case, small suit case?

thanks again everyone
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service