[pianotech] piano dusters

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:33:50 MST 2012

There is something in stores called the California Car Duster that pickes up dust and didn't scratch the surface.  I've found them online: http://www.calcarduster.com/
I like to give them to customers when they've just purchased a really nice piano.  My brother uses them on his Porsche.  They have a handle.  They really work.
I believe they are cotton fibers impregnated with paraffin....if memory serves (and it's serving less and less theses days!)

Laura Olsen, RPT
A Joyful Sound, Inc.