[pianotech] WOW - A - SUPER - BEGINNER

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Sun Jan 29 11:25:20 MST 2012

Hi, John,

At 11:24 PM 1/28/2012, you wrote:
>Remember, we are talking about a people that have deep fried Mar's Bars.

Ah...yes...that does help put things into some kind of perspective....

>Now, that I haven't tried, but supposedly they are good.

Perhaps...(but, only perhaps)...if they were warmed just enough to be
rolled in corn flakes (Kellogg's, of course), then frozen, and then
fried to a light crackly crunch...but, no...I suspect that my
chocaholic side is taking over.

Happy Sunday!

Horace