[pianotech] Off Topics!!! back on topic.

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Jan 29 13:21:22 MST 2012

Id say, relax Joe.

Haven't we all found some of these in 90 year old uprights! Kids will do
the strangest things.  I've found even more disgusting things in pianos
too, like dead mice and birds!  Twinkees, deep fried or not, are
disgusting in or out of a piano!  But I've seen them.....never ate them!
Besides, it's Sunday...a day of rest and relaxation, right?  I hope you're
not working today! Sadly I was for a couple hours this morning.

Paul