[pianotech] Muffler felt

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sun Jan 29 22:29:24 MST 2012

Julien and anyone else looking for good muffler felt:

I stock quality thickness-tapered muffler felt in bulk which I can supply in any width. 4" are no problem....

http://www.pianofortesupply.com/feltscloth/pre-cut-felt/misc-cut-felts/miscellaneous-action-felts-cut-2/

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte
(250) 754-2440