[pianotech] Dusters

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jan 30 06:45:07 MST 2012

Easy, Joe. :-) Some of us don't mind the feel of the microfiber, and we have
very good results with it. I've had good and bad results with cotton, FWIW.
When using cotton rags be careful to avoid the seams that might have
synthetic thread.

Recently I discovered Rain-X glass cleaner with microfiber towel works
really well on the high gloss poly finishes.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802