[pianotech] List use - was whatever?? Sorta off topic

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jul 3 17:45:13 MDT 2012

Actually, it does not have to be connected to the list.

All it needs is a person or group that has a lot of time on there hands to search the archives for the subjects and do a
lot of "copy and paste" into the wiki pages. If the group thang gets started, they could break it down by subject areas,
like tips, rebuilding, grands, uprights, refinishing, etc.

BTW, I wish I had time to do it - cause I - love - doing this kind of stuff. (Now if someone or group were to pay me to
do this - that way I could put my real business on sabbatical - that would be different)

Back when I was in the IT world and everywhere I went, I would rewrite all the computer operations procedures and, most
of the time, wrote disaster recovery procedures from scratch because they never had any to begin with.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years