[pianotech] Pianotech?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 12:29:24 MDT 2012

Not necessarily. I was at the convention from Tuesday evening through
aturday evening and this was not discussed in any of the meetings I
ttended. It may well have come up during the council session(s) but not
veryone who attends the convention is a part of the council. Open and
eliable news about Pianotech and "Higher Logic" is conspicuous by its
bsence.
ddf
Delwin D Fandrich

Del, and others

I don't know what to say about your comments. No one asked me what happened at Council, either, so maybe no one was interested in this.

I am going to presume the RVP's will send a report of what happened at Council in September. But, as I stated, a motion was made to continue Pianotech for at least 6 months. I don't know what happens after that, ......

Wim

Not necessarily. I was at the convention from Tuesday evening through
aturday evening and this was not discussed in any of the meetings I
ttended. It may well have come up during the council session(s) but not
veryone who attends the convention is a part of the council. Open and
eliable news about Pianotech and "Higher Logic" is conspicuous by its
bsence.
ddf
Delwin D Fandrich
iano Design & Fabrication
939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
hone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
el at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com