[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 05:36:51 MDT 2012

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html

From: Mark Purney <mark.purney at mesapiano.com>

>> Why are we putting up with this crap? Why can't we, in the
name of respect and decency, set some reasonable standards of normal
human behavior and draw a line? It's time for us to realize that good
will, a collaborative spirit, and mutual respect is far too important to
let someone like Duaine Hechler crap all over it day after day after day.<<

Greetings,
    It seems to me that there is no problem for anyone until his email is opened.  Why even read offensive postings?  There is
a pay-off for those that post negative, and it is the attention that they receive.  We, collectively, bestow that attention, and if we
remove it, the poster will go away.  But if not, the only people affected will be the ones that open his postings and read them.
We have a personal choice.
Regards,