[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos (OT)

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 16:49:27 MDT 2012

Susan, while I'd agree that this world is indeed changing...

However, I would respectfully suggest that Wall Street is not at fault for the massive Student Loan mess... it is the US Govt, the Colleges, & the Professors who encouraged students to take on too much debt at too young an age.  I'll also fault the parents, though the students are by law allowed to make their own decisions, and indeed do so too willingly.

Easy loan money from the USGovt encourages students to step up to more expensive colleges, and only encourages the Colleges & the Professors to raise their rates.

The law of supply & demand... except in this case, Wall Street had nothing to do w/ it.

Best Regards...   Bill Fritz, St Louis