[pianotech] Erwins C-7 you tube recordings

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Jun 1 23:59:11 MDT 2012

Well put, my dear brother. Joy is the fundamental motivation for my work. See it, feel it, live in it. Bathe in it. To make it my default mode. All the suffering and pain I need I already have. Insert "grin" emoticon here....

I'm pretty continually amazed I get paid for a lot of the work on pianos I do. I flat love to do it, for the work AND for the payoff of the player's joy and pleasure. Damn.

Me and Stanwood are rolling out the SALA device to the Europiano Congress 2012, in Amersfoort, Holland this coming week We're here a couple days early to chill and un-jet lag. Beautiful. Canals everywhere, literally. We're in the City of Gouda until we move to the event site on Sunday. We've installed SALA in a new Sauter 220, and the Congress attendees will get to experience SALA and its "wow" effect on an insanely great piano, which David S. and I will do the final tweakage on tomorrow and Monday. I'm also teaching my three-hour "Ultimate Tool" class three times (!) next week, AND teaching two SALA classes/demos with Stanwood; busy little bee.

Stanwood and I will update y'all as the Congress unfolds...stay tuned. Hope to see a lot of y'all in Seattle....
xo
David Andersen
Mar Vista (L.A.), CA

P.S. flew first class for the first time from Minneapolis to Amsterdam. Completely different world of existence in a commercial plane. Here in the city of Gouda, pronounced Chhowda (think Yiddish on the "chh") in a delightful little hotel, eating a great breakfast after a full night's sleep---sunny morning light, flowers and greenery everywhere, birds singing, 55 degrees:  mmmmm.