[pianotech] FAQ Page

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Jun 2 09:37:02 MDT 2012

I've just put an "FAQ" page on my website. I'd really appreciate it if
some would take the time to check and see if I have missed out anything
obvious!  It's designed with my UK market in mind so doesn't cover
things lile replacement elbows.  I've fiddled and twiddled with the
wording, because a friend and customer who looked it over, said it
sounded like I wasn't interested in tuning older pianos.

It's at http://www.davidboyce.co.uk/piano-faq.php

Many thanks to any who can spare the time to check it out!

Best regards,

David.