[pianotech] mp3 recordings - Soundcloud

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:47:35 MDT 2012

There are also several other applications/sites that are easier to deal with and are audio specific. And there are apps for Ipads and phones that allow direct one-touch posts to one's home page.  We still maintain a YouTube page but I recently set up an account (free) with Soundcloud for audio files.  There would be several advantages for techs sharing and comparing piano samples with one another- one of which is the format.  When one is logged in on  their main page, all of the audio files are listed and are easier to switch from one to another for comparison.  Each of us could use a separate account or, what if, someone could set up just one account that we could all access to submit entries?  Maybe this isn't practical, but if it worked, then everyone's clips could be easily compared on one page.   And it may be possible to post clips on other's pages too - which means that the sharing system would still work if each person created their own account.  FWIW.  www.soundcloud.com
Michael Spreeman
www.RavenscroftPianos.com