[pianotech] MP3 recordings

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Jun 3 12:49:16 MDT 2012

I can think of another thing making this goal difficult: you can make
a truly wonderful sound file and put it out on the web, but it's going
to be limited by the quality of the speakers and audio gear used by
the person listening to it.

I listen to You Tube quite a bit, and certainly the audio is much
better in some offerings than in others, but they all have to come through
the midget speakers in my laptop.

Still, it doesn't hurt to get things on your end as good as is practical.

Susan