[pianotech] FAQ Page

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Jun 4 13:38:42 MDT 2012

Thanks for that response, David.

Point taken about "These are my own responses".  I meant to convey that
others might have slightly different opinions, and might take milk and
sugar in coffee!  I have re-worded it slightly.

The coffee thing is perhaps a bit forward, but I think it's OK for the
British sense of humour.  I'm not sure I'd put it on a website if I were
in the US.

Best regards,

David.