[pianotech] Finish Repair Question - Should be CaseRepairQuestion

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 22:19:57 MDT 2012

Hi, Dean:
This is what I have done also, except I had an automotive paint shop
match the paint.  I use a polyester glazing putty for this job.  Bondo
clogs the paper too much, but the glazing putty sands like a dream.  It
hardens fast too, so you don't sit around and wait for it.  Like a thick
cream.  Just prime and paint.
Good job.
Paul McCloud
San Diego