[pianotech] Lakeone

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jun 6 15:47:13 MDT 2012

Mark,

Interesting you'd post this today. Last week I visited a Howard grand whose
lyre, well, needs some work. The single large screw into the keybed simply
spins and goes nowhere. I was planning to repair it using T-nuts, but a
product that can be used where CA glue would not be effective would be
good. It sounds as though you use it a fair amount, right? How long has the
small kit lasted for you? How quickly does it set up, e.g. for the lyre, or
for S&S action brackets (I needed it for that on Monday!!)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN