[pianotech] Lakeone

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 16:24:56 MDT 2012

Yes, there is definitely a shelf life on this product.  Of course, Ruth
would know specifically, but I'd guess about a year.  The powder doesn't
go bad, but she will sell you just the resin part.  It's not like the
epoxy putty (Quickwood etc.), so shaping it by hand isn't the way it's
used, as it is way too sticky.  If you mix too much powder into it,
there will be little strength when it's hardened since it's just sawdust
+ hardener.  DAMHIK.
Paul McCloud