[pianotech] iPhone or not iPhone

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Jun 7 12:44:05 MDT 2012

Samsung is also in a huge patent infringement lawsuit with Apple because of their phones.  They used to make the parts for Apple, and I guess they figured they skim some of the parts to make their own phone!  Good phones, but a couple of them might not be around by this time next year.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com