[pianotech] Funny craigs list advert. Steel soundboard!

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Jun 8 10:28:48 MDT 2012

In the book, Piano Tone Building, there is a reference to experimental
pianos being built with "iron" soundboards. Apparently the biggest complaint
was their weight. No mention was made-as I recall-about their sound.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com