[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Jun 8 14:48:03 MDT 2012

I was thinking more of the block itself. I didn't realize until later that
you were planning to install inserts. Assuming the inserts are made of
reasonable pinblock stock there will be no need to allow for the tuning pins
to ride against the plate. Plate bushings, if used, will simply be
insurance.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com