[pianotech] metro vac and blow ** Getting OT **

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 15:53:19 MDT 2012

Eggzactly!

----- Original Message -----
From: paul bruesch
To: joegarrett at earthlink.net;pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: 6/18/2012 2:38:10 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] metro vac and blow ** Getting OT **

Totally agree on the over-perfumification of the country... natural perfumes are one thing, but chemical scents just reek and most give me an instantaneous headache. I made my son use a different (unscented!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a concept!!!!!!!) deodorant because I felt sick every time he'd come over. I roomed with someone with those plugins stink-em-ups for about four months. The house always smelled rancid... (the mold problem in the basement didn't help anything, either.) Fortunately, I have very few clients who use them.