[pianotech] Can you fix it?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:40:29 MDT 2012

Ha...I read this message an hour ago on my smartphone, but didn't look at
the pictures. Yikes!

I was going to tell you that one of my lines is, "Anything can be repaired,
but at what cost?" After seeing the photos, maybe I should instead say,
"Just about anything can be repaired...."

It still could be, but oh the cost!

There are lots of those little Wurlies around here. If she wants to arrange
for freight, I can get you a similar brown one probably in a couple of
weeks. :-)

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS