[pianotech] Can you fix it?

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:35:50 MDT 2012

No! Really!  Out in a pasture and plant an herb garden it it!  LOL

Paul to Paul!

From: paul bruesch <paul at bruesch.net<mailto:paul at bruesch.net>>
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:29 PM
To: "pianotech at ptg.org<mailto:pianotech at ptg.org>" <pianotech at ptg.org<mailto:pianotech at ptg.org>>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Can you fix it?

Out to pasture? More like "time for the glue factory"...

A different (in so many ways) Paul

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Paul Williams <pwilliams4 at unl.edu<mailto:pwilliams4 at unl.edu>> wrote:
I've NEVER told anyone that anything can be repaired…for this very reason.  I can't believe somebody really thinks this fixable! Wow! What a heartbreak, even if only a Wurly spinet!  Whaddya do?  I always hated going to see something like this, no matter the make of the piano.  It's just it's time to be put to pasture…so tell her to let her go! Susan had a nice idea, though.  Make her a "shadow box" for memories.

Paul