[pianotech] off topic, but good to see at this time of year, Lost Film - VJ Day in Hawaii August 14, 1945

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Jun 26 18:04:22 MDT 2012

Tks Wim
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tnrwim at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:29 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] off topic, but good to see at this time of year,Lost Film - VJ Day in Hawaii August 14, 1945

  This was forwarded to me by a piano teacher in Honolulu

  It has nothing to do with piano technology, but if it wasn't for the bravery of our men and women in uniform two hundred years ago, and today, we wouldn't be able to celebrate our Independence Day.

  Wim

  PS. I'm not affraid to admit it, but I cried.