[pianotech] Possible Scam?!? Email Request to Ship A Steinway Grand & an Upright to MY Shop

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:03:16 MDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM, <tnrwim at aol.com> wrote:

> Mike
>
> This guy is leaving out too many details, like which state is he referring
> to when he says "same state as you". If he's getting ear surgery, then why
> does he need to get rid of the pianos. And the grammar is off too much to
> make me believe he learned English in America..
>
> I'd let this go, especially if starts asking for sensitive information,
> like bank accounts and credit card numbers
>
> Wim

The grammar bothered me too but I've gotten some pretty garbled emails from
people I know were born here!
I know better than to give any sensitive info like I said all he asked for
was stuff that was already on my website, name, address, phone, fax
If I can't get any corroboration from this Debbie & proof from him, I'll
pass on it.

email mike at ifixpianos.com