[pianotech] Oiler

Dave Bunch davebpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:21:59 MDT 2012

I have a 1oz plastic squeeze bottle oiler with a 3 1/4 inch needle for
applying Protec and shrinking solutions. It is starting to leak around the
collar so I have been looking for a new one. All that I find from the
suppliers have 1 inch needles, maybe 2 inches. I have even searched online
specialty suppliers and can't find anything.

Why should it be so hard to to find one with a long needle? Actually
between 4 and 5 inches would be ideal. If you are making an application to
drop action hammer centers for example, what does everyone use if not one
of these?

Dave Bunch