[pianotech] Wood?<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 29 21:56:29 MDT 2012

Norman,
Do you think I mix my own Shellac?!!! Hell no! It is, whatever % is in the Spray Can of Bull's Eye Shellac!<G> My favorite elixir!<G> Solves all kinds of problems, in my shop.<G> Best thing since the invention of Peanut Butter, (Creamy of course!) Besides, this is German Wood/Piano, it'd take a large cask just to get it to have a slight buzz.<G>
That's my take on that.
Joe