[pianotech] Cargo trailers

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 18:39:22 MDT 2012

Richard

There are several cargo trailer companies that will customer make your trailer. I looked at one about 20 years ago, and 6' inside height of the 6x10 trailer could be raised to 6'6", and the door to 6'.

The other idea is to buy a used horse trailer. A tuner/tech in St. Louis had one of them. Great stability, with the wheels outside the main cargo bin. And it had a drop down back gate.

Wim