[pianotech] Installing the Pitch Raising Program

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 00:21:09 MDT 2012

Richard,
Thanks a lot for clarifying how to enter the program in a SAT! Since I've
been using SATs forever, I just do a lot of stuff automatically and assume
that all SAT owners are the same. ....NOT! Mia Culpa.
I hope all who try it will get as good of results as I have. I have tweaked
a couple of notes since that article was printed. So, if you are finding
certain notes wind up not being where they should be, feel free to zap that
sucker with a bit more in the direction it needs to be.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police