[pianotech] The invitation to the Heckler

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 00:49:16 MDT 2012

Wim said:
"If you're interested, I would like to invite you to the chapter meeting on
Tuesday, Dec, 11 at the Steinway Gallery on Dorsett Road, where I will be
the featured speaker. Contrary to what you think, or what you might have
heard from few people, I'm not saying all the St. Louis area tuners will be
there, but I think there will be a nice gathering. "

Wim,
I'm going to go public with this one.<G> I'll bet you $20.00 that he
doesn't have the "chaluppas" to show! That's a one sided bet. If he shows,
I'll owe you $20.00. If he doesn't, you don't owe me squat.<G> IF he shows
everyone will win, even me to some extent, since he'll see how the real
tuners are and what they're all about! <G>
What say you old friend?<G>
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.