[pianotech] Gmail

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Nov 2 10:32:41 MDT 2012

You're just getting that message now? I got it some months back and, since I
was having problems with IE anyway I switched to Firefox. No more message,
fewer crashes and generally smoother operation.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com