[pianotech] Letraset substitute

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Fri Nov 2 13:02:44 MDT 2012

Used to be you could print a reversed image with a laser printer onto a clear plastic sheet, then use an iron to heat the toner through the sheet and transfer the now-normal image onto whatever, such as a plate. Not ever having done that, though, I can't tell you the actual pros and cons, but maybe somebody reading this could.

~Mark Schecter