[pianotech] 102 keys and 4 pedals!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 21:50:30 MDT 2012

"I'm not an Aussie but I've heard the Overs Piano in person and its
awesome!!! "

Far more impressive than all that bullcrap extra keys that are outside of
the Human hearing range? What the hell is that? 4whoopdedoo pedals? Wow,
I'm almost impressed! And some of the written kudos that espouse that is
can sound like an Organ or a Harpsichord? I think I need some of that good
grass those morjits (that's a cross between morons and idiots<G>), are
smoking! Sheesh! Pure drivel imo. Not impressed. Stay tuned for what I
really think.<G> Go Ron!
Joe
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police