[pianotech] Making dowels

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Sat Nov 3 22:09:47 MDT 2012

Thanks Ron,
I like to do woodworking as a hobby, I have a lot of woodworking tools and
plenty of wood lying around so this works for me.
I can now pick any type of wood I might have and make any size dowel.

Regards,
Jack H

Hi Jack (can't say that in airports anymore), Good job! I'm with William,
that it isn't cost effective to make dowels, but if you want straight round
ones of accurate size you don't have an alternative. I've made 'em for just
that reason, and it really is sort of fun.
Ron N