[pianotech] 102 keys and 4 pedals???

David Lawson dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Sun Nov 4 13:58:16 MST 2012

Yes I Have heard both the Stuart and the Overs pianos. The Stuart has elements of brassy tonal quality, which annoys me somewhat. I admire the effort that has gone into it, however, not my favorite instrument. The Overs on the other hand is much more to my liking. Here we have a piano that delivers just about everything from a tonal point of view. the action too, is remarkable, with Ron's design, repetition and feel is a delight. What a pity there are so few having been made, as this beautiful piano could grace the stage of any major concert hall in the world, to the delight of those listening and more particularly those playing it.
Anyone got a few million to put into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
David Lawson OZ