[pianotech] the question I posted

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:54:27 MST 2012

Hi Everyone,Booster shot? I even forgot what tha's even for.  I t hought Tetanus was needed every 10yrs, but maybe since we work with metal so much we need it more.  Paul John was just having fun by mentioning the taking of medical advice from piano techs.  After all we are sort of doctors, piano doctors right?   I wonder if a slogan for the Overs piano should be "its not overs till the fat lady plays" not sings lol Marshall215-510-9400http://www.phillytuner.com