[pianotech] dealer prep, not

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 10:41:02 MST 2012

When I has a store in St. Louis a potential buyer of a piano  called me to "prep" a piano he had bought on line.  A dealer in New York sold the piano, and had it delivered straight from the distribution center on Kentucky. I was not happy loosing the sale, but I made my profit from un-crating the piano

Wim

Sent from my iPhone