[pianotech] Pinblock Cracks; CA or Epoxy?

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Nov 5 16:53:56 MST 2012

Joe and everyone else, thanks again for all these helpful observations!

Joe, I've expressed some thoughts about the rationale for tuning low, in
my reply to Terry.  It's quite newly in its now warm and dry environment
and I'd like to see how it behaves. But I'd certainly like to do a pitch
raise.  Having got the action working, and having established that the
piano is tunable, I would have time to do it on another visit.

Best regards,

David.